You can help us by observing these policies for Mother's Day Out (MDO):
1. Fees are set each year by the Mother's Day Out Director and Director of Preschool Ministries. There is a $20 nonrefundable registration fee due at the time of registration.
2. Fees are on a monthly basis due the first week of the month. There will be a late charge of $5 for any fees that have not been paid by the 15th of each month. There is no refund due to bad weather or days your child is unable to attend due to sickness/vacation.
3. Make checks payable to Abba's House MDO.
4. Please do not leave your child before 10 a.m. or be later than 2 p.m. picking them up. There is a $5 late charge per 15 minutes for anyone who is late picking up their child.
5. Inclement weather policy. If we experience inclement weather, we will make an announcement on the local television stations for Abba's House Academy/Mother's Day Out. In the event of early closing of county schools due to ice or snow, we will close early. Please stay in contact with television or radio for information about possible closings. We do not make up any days lost due to inclement weather or absences.
6. In order to avoid the spreading of contagious diseases, we ask that you do not bring sick children to Mother's Day Out. Children who have severe colds, undetermined rash or spots, vomiting, fever, severe headaches, pink eye, diarrhea, sore throats, croup, runny noses when not running clear, or other symptoms of illness or childhood diseases within the last 24 hours should not be brought to MDO. Parents will be notified to pick up children immediately if signs of illness occur during the day. We ask you to keep your child home until he has been free from any of the above symptoms for 24 hours without medications.
7. Dress your child in comfortable play clothes. All diaper bags, bottles, lunch boxes, blankets, jackets, etc., MUST BE LABELED with your child's name.
8. Please do not let your child bring toys to MDO. Age appropriate toys are available in each room for the children to play with.
9. Each child is to bring their own lunch including a drink. We will provide water if the child does not bring his/her drink.
10. If you must withdraw from our MDO program, please give us ONE MONTH notice of your intention to withdraw. You will be asked to pay for one month if the notice is not given.
11. Each child must be signed in each morning they are brought to MDO. If there are special instructions (early pickup, etc.), please list them on the sign in sheet so workers will be alerted to the situation.
12. Children must be signed out by the person picking them up, and will be released only to properly identified persons listed on your registration form. If the need arises and it is necessary for someone other than the authorized person on the registration form to pick up your child, you must call or write a note naming the person to whom permission is given to pick up your child. Please do not feel offended if we choose to confirm a written note by calling you for verification. Safety and security are of utmost concern where children are involved.
13. Please send a change of clothes with your child the first week of MDO for us to keep in case the clothes they are wearing become soiled. All clothes should be labeled with the child's name and placed in a ziplock bag that is also labeled with the child's name. If the spare clothes must be used, we will return the soiled clothes and the bag to you. Please return the bag with clean clothes on the next day the child attends MDO. We will return all clothes on the last day of MDO.
- Welcome to the Children's Ministry!
- Family Verse of the Month
- Weekly Schedule
- Vacation Bible School
- Make VBS Happen--Volunteer
- Wednesday Nights
- Abba's House Academy
- Children's Ministry Calendar
- Children's Worship Services
- Mother's Day Out
- Elementary Children
- What's Happening in Kid's Catalyst
- SUMMER Kids Camp